Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Workstation

Weeeeee!! Ok enough of lunch post. Now I wanna post something else lol. Erm, I want to show off my workstation! LOL! No lar, not show off, just wanna show u how's my environment look like :P.

Some of you might find objects around my desk abit weird lol. Ok here are some of the snaps which I took yesterday :P. Oh, I've also done some numbering for your reference :). Now, time for a lil tour :).



1. My toys :P, total of 34 lol. U name it, dragonball, spiderman, koala bear, monster inc, the wild, everything is there hahaha :P
2. Not enough space on my monitor so gotta put it there.
3. Free movie ticket passes. Once done watch those movies, I kept it there :P
4. My Philips earphone.
5. Konsert Merdeka KLCC 2004 pass. Our team did a webcast that night, to enable dialup/broadband users watch the concert online from anywhere in the world.
6. NEC 19" MultiSync Monitor. I like!.



7. Gratis bag. Bought it online from ebay through paypal. How I got the money? Let you guys know soon :P
8. My wallet, which I got from lucky draw few months back!
9. Crystal stone with clock in it, gift from my brother :)
10. Sweetssssss Corner... Yes! Varities of sweets available here. Whoever pass by my place, always drop by to take some hehe.
11. My chair *if you see properly, can see my hand too :P*





No comments:

Post a Comment