Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna Movie


On Monday, Myself.. only me lol.. went to TGV, KLCC to watch this superb movie. I booked the ticket 1 day earlier and was there around 7.00pm to get the ticket. One of the reason I watch alone is because I scared I'll cry and my friend will witness that EMBARASSING moment ahahaa lol kidding!. BTW, SmashpOp was there too, no..not to company me to watch movie ahaha.. he was there to attend his gym class but drop by TGV for a while. I manage to take pic with the poster via his 3.2 mp camera phone BUT unfortunetly ahaha it turned out abit blur lol! After that, smashpOp gotta go gym and I have 30 more minutes before that movie starts.. so I went to San Francisco Coffee, had Cappucino and woot! back to TGV :P. Anyways! I recommend you guys to go watch this movie! I know its bollywood and you guys dont really understand a single word, no worries! Got subtitle in malay and english! The storyline is superb! Go watch with your family/ boyfriend/ girlfriend! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment