Monday, January 5, 2009

Men In Black and Bond Girls!

Part 5 of Jed and Jacklyn's Wedding.

After the tea ceremony at both houses, we went back home to relax ourselves before get ready to attend the wedding dinner on the same day at Oriental Pearl, Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort. All the Heng Dais and the Ji Muis dressed up smart and pretty ahah! My walking partner that night was Jenifer lol. We did rehearsal before the guest came over to the hall, like 2 times I guess so that we where to start and where to end :D. Here are some of the photos taken before and after the walk.

More photos tomorrow!










Day 5 for my Project 365! - Go Green! Today is my first day at work for the year 2009! Very bright sunny day woot. Took this shot using 50mm f1.8D after lunch with my colleagues.



No comments:

Post a Comment