Monday, December 14, 2009

48hrs in Ipoh!

Hi all!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Ipoh! ahahha! WOW! What a journey! 4 of us (Myself, Jenifer, Kwek and Victor) went there on 12th around 9am and arrived at Jenifer's house at 11am! Past 2 days was all about FOOD! PHOTOS! CAMWHORING! & JOY! Damn long story to tell but I prefer to "explained" it in photos hehehe! Here are summary photos of what we did in 48hrs @ Ipoh! Details post next year! :)

PS: FYI, my 50mm sold to one nice lady. Now left my 70-300mm lens. Interested? Email me! ramesstudio[at]yahoo.com

PSP: Do check out my Alamanda, Putrajaya post tomorrow! Some interesting info! You might like it! :D

























2 comments:

  1. omg the video too funnyy.. iwatch again n again n again n again n again and laugh non stop!

    ReplyDelete