Monday, September 3, 2007

Birthday Party - Steph & Cheryl

2 weeks ago, myself and the rest of the gang went 1U (Italianese) to celebrate our friend's (Cheryl and Steph) birthday party. Before that, Myself, Jenifer and Cherrie met up with Munyee then Jason @ smashpOp at Genki Sushi before heading to Italinese. Here are some of the shots taken at Genki Sushi and Italinese! :)). Last but not least! Happy Birthday to both of you, Stephanie and Cheryl!



























-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one! got nothing to do with this post but I wanna slot it in too! ahahha. This is ben (if you guys remembered, kuching blogger who came to KL few months back :)"
Few days back, he bought a luggage bag and wanted to show it to me lar, so he on the webcam lol. One thing that he didn't know is that, MY WHOLE FAMILY WATCHING IT (currently my PC is located at my living room lol!) He keep on doing funny stuff, till one point I told him the truth! ahahaha! :P. So the lesson is~! Dont simply Webcam ppl lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment