Thursday, January 24, 2008

WORST day of my life!

It was 9.15pm.. heavy rain outside. I've just took bath that time and about to on my pc, then all of sudden, my dad shouted "Faster go move your car from the parking!!, its flood all over". I was like "WTF?!!". Took my car key, run towards the lift....... alot of ppl rushing here and there to move their car as well. OMG! The whole situation, damn hard to write it in words. The flood caused by the broken pipe that they repaired few days ago, but still!!! WHY THIS HAPPENS??

I'm seriously pisted off now! Managed to park away from the housing area. Tomorrow gotta walk like 5 min to reach my car, damn it! Thank god my car is abit high, else sure sudah masuk air.. ish!

Took some pictures to show you exactly how it looks like! Arghhhhhhh!!





No comments:

Post a Comment