Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's here!

I received an item from ebay! Been waiting patiently for it for 5 days! I even paid extra USD33 so that I can get it fast lol. At last its here! What is it? Come, you guys guess hehe! This are some of the feedbacks I got from some of my friends through msn, when I showed them this item that I wanted to purchase :P

Jen : "OMG! Rames! Buy! Now!"
Sundra : "............."
Bryan : "WTF, you did that is it?"
Ken : "Ahahah! Cool bro!"

Now what can it be? I show it to you guys tomorrow ok! :)



Now, here are some of the remaining photos from "Dont Mess with The Zohan" screening :). I won myself a set of hair dryer, Zohan shirt, Keychain, Water gun & RM150 voucher from one of the hair saloon. Thanks to Advertlets and Pensonic.

PS: Thanks alot to Darren for taking the last 2 photos :)!







No comments:

Post a Comment