Thursday, September 11, 2008

Orchid Farm + Sneak Preview

Hello! I know you guys can't wait for the tutorial blog to launch! Me too actually ahaha. I've completed around 80% of the blog! Tutorial is ready too woot! I'm sure you guys wondering what is the subject of "Photo Manipulation" tutorial we gonna work on. Well, let's start of with something spiritual :). Here's the Sneak Preview (Total of 4 images!) Dont worry! It's not tough. I've made the tutorial so easy to understand :). Wait ya!



Anyways, here's my Orchid Farm Photoshoot photos. We (me and my colleagues) went there right after we're done with the Bird Park photoshoot. Seriously, I don't know the names of the Orchids lol! So I'm just gonna simply name it except for one, which is the "Dancing Lady Orchid".









No comments:

Post a Comment