Friday, October 17, 2008

Samsung Innov8 Run!

You've got new email! *chingggggg!!*

It's from Sue Tan with the subject "PLEASE RAMES! Join the Samsung INNOV8 Run!"

What is Innov8? Well, it's the all new Samsung's World’s first 8 megapixel phone and if I'm selected to participant in this contest, I will be the first in Malaysia to experience the multi-featured phone! OMG! How can I say no or ignore this email right? LOL! So, in order to enter this contest, they need some reasons why I wanna take part! Well, you want reasons?? I've got some! hehe!

First of all, I want to meet back my good friends! It's been sometimes since we hang up together. The last time we had fun was during last year's Samsung Tech Arp Giveaway Contest! If you want to see us get back together and take damn nice photo like this, do pick us lol.



Next, I wanna try out the ALL NEW SAMSUNG INNOV8! So the silky smooth phone I've ever seen! The best ever feature is that, it comes with 8MP camera! NO! It's not a JOKE people!



Not to forget, if me and my friends meet each other again, we would like to camwhore again (and again lol)



It's us again during the Samsung Tech Arp Giveaway Contest. Camwhoring with our new phones.



I'll show you 1 photo that is not so nice. Why not nice? coz its not taken with Innov8 but you can help us take more nice photos if you pick us and let us try the new phone LOL *can lar!! please :(*


Last but not least, how can I forget last year's Samsung event! I got myself a new samsung phone to try it out! :D



The End. No! I'm not done yet. I'm sure you want to see the Behind-The-Scenes on how we planned to take part in this contest :D. See below. We spend nearly 1 hour to come up with this idea! So do consider on picking us to participant in this Innov8 Run!



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment