Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is that bond? James Bond?

New tutorial is now up LIVE. This time about Photoshop Actions!

Back from Cineleisure after watching James Bond's - Quantum Of Solace! Thanks to GoMobile for the tickets! Btw guys!, there is an event at PWTC on 21-23rd November. Lots of prizes and mobile phones to be won. Wanna know more? Head to http://clique.gomobile.my/now!



Now wanna know my rating for 007? Can ahah.. before that, just wanna tell you guys, myself and the usuals were invited by Eri Peng to her new house warming today + her birthday celebration. Here's one of the photo. Who else came? I let you see the faces soon ok.





Ok now, let's come back to James Bond! Seriously, I expected more! :P.



My questions
- Where is the gadgets? Seriously, I saw more gadgets in MI movie then this :P.
- What happened to BRAVE bond girls? There is one girl in this movie, but I got no comment lol.
- Why there is too much of talking than actions? I almost fall asleep in the first part of the movie ahah.
- Some parts doesn't make sense. You go and watch, then you'll know :P.

Ok my ratings : 4.5/ 10. Seriously, Is that Bond? James Bond?

Have you watched it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment