Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Check-In!

Once the rental van arrived, we all got in and head to Parimala's house for lunch. Her mom and her sister cooked all sort of meals for us! Thanks aunty!.

After lunch, we all check-in to our room at Naza Hotel! Didn't know we can get cheap rooms with DAMN NICE ROOM AND BEACH VIEW! See for yourself! 0_0! Mohan drop by to say HI! He's from Penang. Just for a while, and the left coz got some work :) Thanks buddy!

Tomorrow we gonna visit one more temple! My first time there :)

PS: Done with my RS Blog Design draft! (Took me 2 hours). Now, 30 more days to go before the launch!











Day 34 of my project 365 - I'm a huge fan of FLICKR! Are you? :D. I made my 365 graphic as my monitor's wallpaper and shot this! Love the bokeh woot!



No comments:

Post a Comment