Saturday, May 16, 2009

Zara Walk Of Hope

Just came back home from One U. I was there together with Joshua @ Tallboyz for dinner at Sushi King. Before that both of us went to Zara to purchase my DAMN NICE LEATHER JACKET! lol. If you guys still remembered few days ago, I got tried a jacket at Zara, Mid Valley. Guess what! It's SOLD OUT!!! But the staff there kind enough to call another branch to check if there is still stock left for me to purchase lol! and yes! I'm damn lucky coz Zara, One U got 1!! JUST ONE OK!!! AHAHAHAH! They booked it for me! Woot! so happy ahhaha.



Anyways, here are more photos from Earth Hour. Around 7pm, everyone gathered near the road for the walk of hope marathon. Others bought plastic cups and lighten up candles in it to form "60".

How does Kuala Lumpur looks like with light off for 60 minutes? Check back tomorrow!







Day 133 of my 365 project - See!! I bought it lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment