Sunday, September 13, 2009

Twestivalkl | Tweet. Meet. Give.

Just came back home from Mist Club, Bangsar. I was there to attend biggest Twitter Gathering event in Malaysia called Twestival. It's happening around the world! Details here : http://twestival.com/ . A lot of sponsor for this event! Some of them are 1901 hotdogs, Starbucks, Poken Asia, New Zealand Natural and alot more! Everyone was excited during the lucky draw session and I'm one of the lucky one lolol. I got myself another poken + bracelet & Jenifer won 1 year supply of New Zealand Natural :) Woahhhhhh!!! Ok ok, here are some shots from the event. More soon! :)













5 comments:

  1. :) so lucky in lucky draws!!! and you are so fast in uploading the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why no one told me about the after Twestival KL Tweet up? :P

    Thanks everyone for coming and for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got another poken. No fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigel>> ahhaha!

    kylie>> thanks! :)

    niki>> I tot you will be a bit busy after the event :P

    kruel74>> ahhaa very fair, we humans never get enuff of things lol.

    ReplyDelete