Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Inglourious Basterd's Proposal

Ahhhh! I was really tired, that's why couldn't update my blog! :(. Anyways, I was at e-Curve last night, watched "Inglourious Basterds". At first, I thought it's not my type of movie, but I was wrong! It's totally different. A lots of talking + you'll feel stressed lol. You guys might wanna watch it! I rate it 7/10. Thanks Bervin for the tickets! :)





*This is right after our dinner at Food & Tea*

Everyone gathered near the cinema. Why? Advertlets did special screening for "The Proposal". I really enjoyed the movie :). Prefer this than "The Ugly Truth" :P. Here are camwhoreeee photos right before the movie starts :)









1 comment:

  1. is it serious or comedy film? gonna watch it later.. hope it good as you say.. :D

    ReplyDelete