Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Advertlets Screening : Zombieland

Hi all,

Just came back from e@Curve after watching Advertlets Movie Screening : Zombieland with my good friends Jenifer, Victor and Kwek. We had dinner at Kluang Station @ Ikano and then yumcha at one of the cafe near by the cinema before the movie.

Damn funny movie! Please leave your brain outside the cinema and then watch it! Ahahah! Do remember the "rules" in this movie! It helps a lot if you bump into any zombie's lololol!

My favorite rule is : Rule#32 Enjoy the small things in life.

I rate it 7/10. Go watch can!







3 comments:

  1. Wheeeeeee! I wan to watch eh!

    Kwek wore horizontal shirt again! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me gosh!! u make me soooo curious!! i wanna watch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! first foto in cinema lol

    ReplyDelete