Saturday, February 27, 2010

Preview Photos : I'm back from BALI!

Hi all!!!!

Miss me or not? ahahah! WOW 7 days flew away just like that! I had great fun with my friends (Selian, Kavilan, Raaja, Puvanan, Mahendren, Mala and Malar) in Bali! I have so much thingssssssssssss to say but really really tired! I'll let my photos to do the 'talking'. It's one of the country that you should visit if you wanna see nice sceneries, good hearted people and SHOPPING ahah.I will blog about my awesome trip with more photos soon, for now..enjoy looking at some of the preview shots :)

Oh for your information, the last photo was taken this morning (27/02/10) at 12.47am by the Kuta Beach, Bali (500 metres away from our hotel). Didn't expect it'll turn out to be like this at all! (Long shutter + bright light from the MOON) + guess what! The dots are the STARS!  (Will post up more photos like this soon!)

I wont be blogging tomorrow, abit busy so enjoy the photos ya? hehe.











8 comments:

  1. welcome back rames!!!
    missed all of u guys.
    awesome preview photos! can't wait for the rest!!!


    ammu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sea and the cliff...Damn!!
    It just too nice ar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rames your photo are so nice! OMG.
    Seriously the colour and scenery are awesome! Nice photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaang these are some stellar photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bali is a nice place to be. I love Bali too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures, as usual, are awesome!

    ReplyDelete