Saturday, September 9, 2006

Ourdoor Shooting @ Mid Valley

Arghhhhhh.. late post.. coz abit busy sowie! :P. Anyways, yesterday after my gym class, I went to the convention centre on the 3rd floor of Mid Valley for the Indian Wedding Exibition. There wasnt alot of people that time not sure why. I walked in there and notice only few booth was on, others empty. Seriously there is nothing much to see, so I went off from there and walk towards the centre court. Tissot watch showcase was going on the ground floor. Since I was with my D50 hehe, took some shots :) to test the camera out.. here's some of it! :)









1 comment:

  1. Make your friends envy you because of your Louis vuitton bags . Do you need to attend a party or a get-together about louis vuitton bag with your old friends? If you still cannot find the best louis vuitton handbags that would suit your outfit, try checking out the different louis vuitton available on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete