Monday, March 10, 2008

On the way to Redang!

REDANG POST!!!

As you all already know, 2 weeks ago.. my company had a team building at Redang Island. We were divided into 2 groups. Group 1 and Group 2. Myself and the rest of my colleagues/ friends was in group 2! Great journey to Redang LOL! Imagine 8 hours inside the bus! Ahahah. We watched 2 movies "Rambo 4" and "The Sentence". Most of the time we, eat, eat, eat those snacks that we bought before the ride. Some sleep + snoring somemore ! :P

Then finally we reached the Merang Jetty. Now another 45 min by boat before we can reach the Redang Island! Some vomit inside the boat lol! Dowan mention who ahahha, but not me! Hehehe! I was on the top of the boat enjoying the view hhuhu!

Here are some of the shots from me, Hazlan (Technology & Solution Manager) & Albert.




Hazlan's Camera (Canon 40D)


Albert took this! Damn nice right!










View from my apartment! :) Took this last night around 11.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment