Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Broga Hill

Some secret to share with you all. I'm sure you guys saw some of the shots taken during Thaipusam. Well, not all that I've posted are original photos. Some are edited. Edited meaning, I gotta remove some parts of the photo to made it look better. Here are 2 photos edited by me before posting it. Can you see the difference?



2 months back on Valentines day, myself, jen and jason.. together with my colleagues went to Semenyih to climb Broga Hill. Actually, we did a huge mistake. What mistake? We climbed the wrong hill, somemore got bitten by GIANT mosquitoes! etc. aahhaa. But with the help of some of my colleagues, we managed to find the hill we suppose to climb. Here are some shots taken at the WRONG hill ahahha. More photos tomorrow! :)











Day 96 of my 365 project - What do you feel or think when looking at this photo? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment