Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thaipusam'09

Hey all,

How are you all doing? Today, I'll 'serve' you with some of the shots taken at Batu Caves during Thaipusam :). The day before, myself, sister and sister in law walked from Jalan Tun H.S.Lee (Central Market) till Batu Caves lololol! Can you imagine that? Even I don't know how I did it lol. The next day I went there again (not walking but by car ahha) with my family. Manage to take some shots. Really crowded! coz it falls on Sunday and the next day was Public Holiday.

PS: Photos taken with kit lens 18-105 VR, 50mm and 10-20mm wide lens.

More photos tomorrow!













Day 91 of my 365 project - RED is my new favorite color!!!!! Any Converse fan here? :D

PS: I have 2 more converse shoes! Brown and White. See below for the Brown one.





No comments:

Post a Comment