Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ultimate Camwhoring on my last day | Part 1

Hi all,

As most of you already know, last week Friday was my last day @ Astro (Digital Five Sdn. Bhd.) I am now working at a new place as Creative-Head Digital since yesterday. After 7 years, I finally moved out from the comfort zone and decided to try whole new environment. A lots of memories back in Astro but yea, some things gotta change when the time comes :)

Ok la, here are some of my colleagues and I during my very last day. Love all :)

More photos tomorrow and the day after.

Ps: See the details below each of the photo.

Prashant (Product Manager)


Hidayah & Wada (Programmers)


From left : Krystal, Sharon & Furzanne (Content & Mobile team)


Lai See (the only female technician in the office!)

Sophie Lim (Mobile Content Manager)


Ellyna Ali & Roy (Chief Editor of Murai.com.my & Content Manager)


Aisyah & Cindy Gan (Content & Product Manager)

No comments:

Post a Comment