Monday, September 24, 2012

Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub


Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good. Lately I've been having this shoulder pain. It has been like that for the past 2 weeks. Probably because I'm working too much lol :D.  I've tried using some products but it didnt really work. Few days ago, I went to nearby pharmacy, to check out if there is anything that I can purchase to overcome this problem (cos its 'killing me', especially at night). The pharmacist recommends me to try Tiger Balm product.



I think it's one of their new product because I never really heard of it before. To just tried out, I bought one of it. I applied it before heading to bed and few times while doodling lol :). I gotta admit that it really worked on me :D. Not only it dries really quick and non-greasy, the scent is quite fresh  too compared to other products out there. This makes the whole concept of "Massage On The Go". It's easier to apply as well because I have to move from one location to another for presentation on the client side. Now even my dad started using it (stress at work too I guess :'( ). Oh! The other day, I bought another one (Extra strength). It's for the stressed & tired muscles. Works 2x more than the other one. Those of you gym kakis, having muscle pain, I recommend you to get it (Can pinjam parents too hehe).



Let me know once you guys give it a try ya! Really wanna know what you think of it.

Ok la,  I wanna continue doodling :D

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment