Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Facebook Page is up! + Preview Shots » Scott Kelby : Worldwide Photoshoot 2011 (10 photos)

Hi all,

Hope everyone had awesome weekend! :)

First of all,

Just to let you guys know that, my Facebook Page is now up! I'll be showcasing all my artwork and photography work here. Do check it out ok?

PS: Click on the image to check out the link.



This morning, I joined a bunch of photographers for the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photoshoot @ Central Market. It's yearly event whereby photographers around the world took part in street photoshoot on the same day. More details here and here. I've done this before in 2009. You can check the archive link here.

Weather was pretty bad, cloudy but never stops us (Myself, Puvanan and Saravanan) from having fun taking photos.

Here are 10 shots to share. More soon :D










No comments:

Post a Comment