Monday, March 5, 2012

My Birthday Dinner @ La Vie En Rose + A BIG Thank You to all! (Photos + Video) #fb

Hi all,

First of all, a BIG THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who wished me from all sorts of ways ahaha (sms, mms, whatsapp, FB, Twitter, cutouts (lol)). You guys really made my day :). I had good time today at work lol, been rushing some last min design work for Oreo haha (It's their 100th Birthday celebration today!) Hope you guys had a great day too :)

Oh, last night, I was at La Vie En Rose to celebrate my birthday with my bff :D. What a quiet and peaceful place for dinner. It resides in a bungalow at Jln Raja Chulan and is located directly next to Shell Station, it’s easily missed so do look up to your left upon passing by Shell station because you’ll need to do a sharp LEFT on a small laneway.

We ordered food that we've never heard before lol, but hey we really enjoyed the food :) Thanks Jen, Junn, Jacklyn, Jed & Adrian for coming! <3

Those of you who want to give this place a visit, here's the address :)


La Vie En Rose,
39, Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2078-3883









No comments:

Post a Comment