Sunday, July 9, 2006

Boom! My Pc's Power Supply gone

Last week Sunday, while I was using my pc.. suddenly all went blank. I wasn't sure what had happened. I tried to switch on and off the power but nothing happen. Next step, I unplugged all the cables expect the power supply cable. Tried again, but nothing happen! Oh men I just hate it! Luckily my bro was at home that time. Told him what happen and he company me to go to sg.wang and get it fixed. Shop that we normally go was closed, so we looked around to see if there is any other shop. At last we saw 1. There was this one chinese lady with 1 kid in that shop. We told her the problem and she said, she can fix it. LOL! This is the first time to see a lady fix pc :P. I told her that, she laughed *tot if I said that can get cheaper, but I was wrong lol, same price haha*. Took her around 5-10 min to get it fix. Once done, we head back home and start using pc again.

Imagine if I was doing online transaction when the power supply goes off!! Omg! Nooooooooo!! :(

Oh btw, any of guys when through same situation before?? :P

1 comment:

  1. Finally remember that you can get one louis vuitton of the most recognizable louis vuitton bag in the world with a louis vuitton handbags . You do not have to pay full price because there are online option available to you. A good option would be to find someone who is in need of selling Louis vuitton bags because they need the money.

    ReplyDelete