Saturday, July 1, 2006

Movie Premiere : Superman Returns

Supermannnnnnnnnn!! *Ahem* Ok, I got a chance to go for Superman Returns Movie Premiere at Mid Valley. Thanks to Kavitha (Astro.com.my Content Editor) She gave 3 ticket for our web team. Me, Irene and her friend went for the movie last Tuesday. Irene left earlier to fetch her from lrt station. Around 7.30pm, I drove to Mid Valley. Hard to find parking :(, so gotta go up to 5th floor. Once park I head to GSC. Alot of people was there, especially RHB staff wearing black shirt with Superman Returns logo (So nice!!) While waiting for Irene, I had quick dinner at McDonalds. Around 8.25pm, Irene was there her friend and we went inside. Damn tight security. No handphones allowed. I know that they gonna have this rules
+ I dont really trust them haha, so I left my handphone inside my car, as soon as I done with my dinner hehe.

Ok! The movie!.. Erm not bad lar. No comment. Different people have different views on this movie. Anyways, here's the pictures that I manage to snap when I was around there :)









No comments:

Post a Comment