Thursday, July 6, 2006

My New Toy & Next On My Wishlist

Hehe! Yea my new toy :P. Eh, it doesnt mean, can throw here and there to play lol. I bought this 2 weeks ago at Sg. Wang Plaza. It's the new Canon DC-20. Canon DC-40 launched after this. It's few hundred bucks more expensive, tak cukup budget haha, so I go for this one. Well, this DVD Cam also not that bad, got all the features I need. I bought this coz of my family..they prefers more motion videos than still images. I know there is other option like hard disc camcorder storage but it depends. If you want to edit it and then playback, it's better to go for hard disk, if not dvd cam. Straight away burn ur video into dvd, and then finalize it, poop! insert to ur dvd player, and then play, way easier :)

So far I liked it very much + gonna go outings this Saturday, to test it out hehe..

Here it is, my new baby lol.



Oh! and next on my wishlist is .............................

No comments:

Post a Comment