Thursday, August 17, 2006

Customized MSN display picture

Do you have your very own customized MSN picture display? :). I really like to create them coz for me, it reflects "who you are". When I'm free, I mean really free ahah, I open up my photoshop and start creating those MSN pictures. Since the space quite small (96x96 pixels), it's really Challenging to come up with idea or montage. Just to share with you guys, below are some of my very own msn display pictures :).

PS: Next post, featuring some of my email signatures :)

1 comment:

  1. Make your friends envy you because of your Louis vuitton bags . Do you need to attend a party or a get-together about louis vuitton bag with your old friends? If you still cannot find the best louis vuitton handbags that would suit your outfit, try checking out the different louis vuitton available on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete