Monday, August 7, 2006

Meet Legendary Indian Singer, S.Janaki

OMG! OMG! LOL! Last week Thursday! (3rd August) was one of my unforgettable day! Coz I met one of my all time favourite singer from South India! Madam S.Janaki! :P She is here in Malaysia for her live concert which was on 5th August. Ok the story goes like this.. listen lol.. It was 4pm that time so me and some other colleagues of mine went down for a tea-break. While walking towards the cafeteria, I saw one lady in white talking to some people. At first I thought she was doing some charity work or something.. but then when I use my eyes to Zoom KAU KAU! LOL! No! It's her. She has great voice! Sang more than 17,000 songs so far! Yes OMG! Yes 17,000. She knows 17 languages!!!. I took the oppurtunity to snap picture with her which the help of THR.FM Manager. He was there as well, so he helped me out take picture with S.Janaki. She is soooo damn friendly! :P. Once reach home I show my parents! They all damn jealous hahaha! At night on that same day, Astro Vanavil had a live interview with her :)

*Oh once take pic I saw my eyes kinda close damn it!, but but who cares hahah! Look! she touch me lol!*





1 comment:

  1. Finally remember that you can get one louis vuitton of the most recognizable louis vuitton bag in the world with a louis vuitton handbags . You do not have to pay full price because there are online option available to you. A good option would be to find someone who is in need of selling Louis vuitton bags because they need the money.

    ReplyDelete