Saturday, August 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Stephanie

FRESH POST : Yesterday night, me, Ivan, Shaz, Jack, Annie, Jun, and 2 of Steph's friend celebrated surprise b'day party at Planet Hollywood. I reach quite late, coz gotta rush to Mid Valley for my cycling class and then got stuck in traffic jam before I can reach there. We present her some make-up kit (if that's what you call it ahah, not sure.. you know like lipstick etc :P) After that we head to another place (damn forgot the name :( for a drink) till 12.45pm :P. After that I fetch Ivan back and I reach home at 1.03am. Phewwwwww... tiring but had alot of fun :)

Happy Birthday Stephhhhhh!!! :)

PS: I notice that Shaz is not there in any of the pictures! OMG! Shaz how come?!!













1 comment:

  1. The men's Hogan come in eye-catching design choices and are excellent for your feet. Hogan scarpe donna also manufactures Hogan uomo and is best for children in their growing up years. Shoes that are best for skating are also extremely popular among young adults and teens. When you are searching for a pair of work out shoes, try Hogan scarpe uomo that are easy to clean and comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete