Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bollywood Football Match

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Damn tired!! Hope you guys doing good :). I was away to attend some bollywood events, that's why couldnt update my blog hehe. No worries! Alot of pictures coming ahead! Be sure to visit more often ya! haha! I promise will update it every day :P. This time, featuring some well known stars, Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal & Katrina Kaif during the football match at Bukit Jalil. My friend lend me his Sigma APO 70-300mm!! OMFG! Damn cool lens! Can Zooooooom damn far :). So I make use it to snap some pictures :). Here you go~!











Coming soon after this... :)

1 comment:

  1. louis vuitton was designed in 1888 but its geometric and sedate pattern still keeps chit and timeless after more than 100 hundred years. There are a whole collection of city and louis vuitton bag and small leather accessories made of Damier canvas since 1996. The unisex and easy style makes Louis vuitton bags feminine and sophisticated. Get one louis vuitton handbags to increase your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete