Wednesday, December 6, 2006

PC Fair Models

Okies, first of all! Faster go see my official site, which is Rames Studios lol. I gonna revamp it soon. The new site will be launch on 07.01.07. Make sure u guys go and visit ok? ahah!



Now.. let me continue lolz! I guess its Model Week lol! Coz been posting Model Shots lately ahah!

Here's another Photoshoot :). This time at PC Fair @ KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre) Joining me was Jenifer, smashpOp, ByranChin, Kelli & Slinky. We was there around 1.30pm till 5.00pm. Bryan, pop and me busy taking pictures of the model.. while Jen and Kelli bz blocking other people from crossing in between the shooting period lol! Seriously! Both of them rocks!! hehe! I like! :P

Anyways, dont want to talk so much, I'm sure you guys wanna see the gorgeous ladies haha! Here u go :)









1 comment:

  1. The men's Hogan come in eye-catching design choices and are excellent for your feet. Hogan scarpe donna also manufactures Hogan uomo and is best for children in their growing up years. Shoes that are best for skating are also extremely popular among young adults and teens. When you are searching for a pair of work out shoes, try Hogan scarpe uomo that are easy to clean and comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete