Friday, December 15, 2006

Sigma APO 70-300mm

Ok! I wanna stop all my post for this ahha! Just wanna share with you guys about my new lens Sigma APO 70-300mm lens, which I bought sec. hand from my friend/colleague Ijan :). He seldom use it, looks brand new and he told me that he want to sell it off. I was really interested with that lens, coz it can really zoom far. Very useful for outdoor trip, concert, portrait shots, macro shots etc. Here are some of the test shots taken today around my house and KLCC :)











1 comment:

  1. There are many tips available on net which will help you to identify replica handbags . replica bags are made of the skin of crocodile, camel or lamb and are very expensive. replica handbags uk is smooth and soft to touch and will not tear off fast. The stitching of a piece is perfect and you will not be able to point out even a flaw.

    ReplyDelete