Thursday, December 13, 2007

God Odin

Vector post again :)


Flashback, what happened 2 years ago in MSN.


A friend from Germany>> Hey rames, nice vectors you have in ur DA gallery!
Me>> Thanks for ur visit dude.
A friend from Germany>> I see you worked on some hindu god's image in vector as well. If you dont mind , can you do our god in vector as well.
Me>> Ahaha sure... Why not?! :) Do you have reference? Email it to me and I'll try to vector it.
A friend from Germany>> Gr8! but unfortunetly I dont have any. Probably you can google and find some. Can you vector God Odin? He's the chief god in Norse mythology..
Me>> Oh really? Cool. I'll try to find one and vector from there.
A friend from Germany>> Awesome, cant wait. How long does it take you to do one?
Me>> Usually for 1 piece, it took me 4-5 hours. Depends on the reference, if its complicated, it'll take more time.
A friend from Germany>> Ok! Do buzz me once you done posting it in DA. Peace.


After that I try google for it and found this! :)



I then start vector using this reference for 8 hours using Flash MX 2004 and I manage to come up with this...



5 days after I posted it on DA, it got selected as Daily Deviation . One of the award given to the designers for the outstanding artwork. I didnt expect this at all!

I send a note to my friend from Germany, to thank him for this idea. He was so happy!! hehe!

So yeah just wanna share :). You guys can view this here

No comments:

Post a Comment