Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Past Week's News

It's been sometimes since I post events or functions which happened around me. Now gonna compiled it all and share with you all :)


First of all, I bought a new toy! Muhahaha! It's the new apple keyboard. Have you guys seen it? Been using it for 3 days now, damn like the feel!


This is how my computer desk look like now!


I shot this today! clear weather, but damn hot! Good day for photoshoot!


Meet up with Jen and Kristine in Pavilion, coz they havent tried JCO YET! HOW COME LOL!


Went to Mandarin Oriental for the PhotoshopWorld 2007 event.


Taken during my deepavali open house. Thanks for coming guys!






Got invited by THR Raaga radio station to their open house in PJ. I won myself a hamper coz got selected as one of the top 10 best dressed for the day hehe. I gotta do cat walk all ok ahhaha but it was fun!


Taken during Techarp event in Starbucks,Ikano.


Myself and my colleague, Ijan during Murai.com.my launch in Sunshine Classic.







Last but not least, met up with some of my blogger friends in All Stars Cafe, Mid Valley for lunch. After that we play pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment