Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bullied by Ji Muis!

Part 2 of Jed and Jacklyn's Wedding.

So, once we arrived at Munyee's house.. all the girls or who we called "ji muis" waiting to bully us ahhaa. As soon as I by pass the gate.. what happened?

Jen shouted "Ramesssss!!!, Ramesssssss faster come, we got something for you!"
Me "Oh my godddddddd!!!" *looking at the table!*
Me again "Why me geh?"
Jen "Donoo, dont care come!"

That's it lar people! Kena force drink milk using the baby bottle! Do you all know that I'm sensitive to MILK! YES! I cannot drink coz I'm allergic to MILK, but what to do! For Jed! I have to drink lol! *cry*

After that, few of the Heng Dais gotta find a partner, so I choose Jason *not knowing what game this time*. Then Jen, told us that one of us must use our mouth, I repeat MOUTH ONLY to transfer egg from left leg to right leg (inside the PANTS LMAO!). Me and Jason Goh played the water, bird, fire, stone game first to see who do what LOL! . I won, so I have to transfer the egg!

Next is to shave our leg! Since I got a lots of HAIR lol, I go first with Jed! Aargghhhhh lol!! Then followed by the rest of the heng dais.

Done with that, the next game is to eat Banana! So easy? No, with Wasabi on it lol. CRY again! ahhaa.

Last but not least, final game is to eat boiled egg. The easiest game but still, DAMN A LOT OF EGG! Ahahah! I think I ate like 3-4 eggs lol.

Finally after arguing with those aunties at the gate, me manage to got into the house! What's next? Come back tomorrow! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment