Thursday, December 18, 2008

Penang Here I Come! + The Spirit Movie Screening!

New Tutorial is now up LIVE! Learn on how to touch up old photos with just few steps!



I'll be away to Penang tomorrow night till Sunday evening! Hope can take some nice shots while I'm there :) Anyone wanna meet up?



Advertlets gonna do "The Spirit" Movie Screening on 23/12 at Sunway Pyramid @ 8pm. Do you wanna watch it for FREE? Well you can! Simply write a blog post on what is your favorite The Spirit character, and send your blog post url to posts@advertlets.com with the subject “The Spirit with Advertlets”. The first 50 contestants wins a pair of The Spirit movie tickets (that’s two tickets in total), and the top 3 most creative answers will win a The Spirit goodie bag. For more details, click here! Myself and the usuals are going! Hope to see you there as well!



Few weeks ago myself and the usual's got invited by Eri Peng to her house warming party. We enjoyed the meal and took some photos before we leave! More photos after I'm back from Penang!

PS: You all know who's who already right? Ahaha! I save my time from typing their names lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment