Sunday, December 14, 2008

SkyTrex Adventure + Up Coming Tutorials

For Adobe Tutorials blog readers, here are some of the upcoming tutorials! I'll randomly pick one and post it up this Wednesday!



Hi all,

I'm back from SkyTrex Adventure! PEOPLE! YOU ALL SHOULD GO!! :)

Great place to hang out with friends. We (12 of us) spent 2 hours for all the challenges. Some are quite scary but hey no worries! Instructors everywhere, they will guide/demo for ya :) . Talking about Instructor, I met Mayz.. one of the instructor who also reads my blog ahhaa, small world omg lor. Last but not least, thanks Winnie for letting me know about the skytrex adventure.

For more info : http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/content.html

More detail post about this after my pending posts!









No comments:

Post a Comment