Monday, August 31, 2009

I HEART KL! by RA +d | The Journey Begins

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! :)

Hope you all had fun celebrating Merdeka today. I had great time meeting up lunch with gym buddies at KLCC. Later on around 6pm, I head to delicious marc's residence to attend "I HEART KL" by RandomAlphabets. It's a collaboration aims to form a Malaysian platform for freedom of expression in the KL creative scene and to raise funds for SPCA (Society for Prevention of Cruelty for Animals) and Federal Territory Amateur Gymnastics Association Kuala Lumpur (FTAGA). I met a lotssssss of new and old friends! Last but not least, thanks Niki Cheong for the invites! :)

More photos soon!











Now! Let me start my "Journey to Rainforest World Music Festival" post! On July 8, myself, Jenifer and Junn gathered at McD, KL Sentral before heading to LCCT to catch our plane to Kuching! We talked a lot + camwhoring non-stop all the way ahah! Biasalar, when 3 siao ppl meets up together... this is what happen! More tomorrow!!









4 comments: