Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Me from 2006 - 2009! 2010?

Ok, I gotta pause my Urbanscapes for this ahahhaa!

You know, its funny how a person change throughout the years! Looking back at my previous photos, I notice I've changed a lot lol! Thanks to all kinds influences from mags, posters and advertisements ahaha. Well, I don't blame them. Sometimes you gotta try something new that suits your personality. Now, what I did after looking at my photos? Compiled them and made it look like below lol. As some of you already know, I'm going to California Fitness, Mid Valley..since 1-2 months ago. Been working out (more to body pump and taking weights)as much as I can (4 days a week). Hope can see good results soon. Kunal Khemu is my idol for this lol! ahaha! He's a newcomer in bollywood industry but have acted more than 10 movies! I think he has the perfect body, not too huge not too small. What do you think? Do you think I'll look like him in 2010? LOLOL! Come! give me some motivation!!! :D

PS: For now, only our hairstyle looks the same lol.



11 comments:

  1. OMG! Hairstyle also almost the same!! Cool! I'm sure you can become like him ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat a lot & take vitamins. Sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure dude,

    Monday pump biceps, triceps, Tuesday legs,bums and thighs, wed abs, thursday biceps triceps and chest again, friday, legs bums and thights, sunday, run 10km. repeat 3 months.

    Eggs, protein drinks, and protein diet

    Sign up for botox and facial treatment. Facial every single day. Work hard

    I believe you can. I believe in impossible being possible.


    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u need a trainer, I'm just at the corner ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. rames, u should post topless photos for comparison sake.. u know.. :P


    ammu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoey>> ahhaa hair only same lOL

    puvanan>> really? ahah omg lol ty

    vijay>> sure thanks :)

    hyperhex>> omg thanks alot for the advice!!! :D cheers!

    voch>> LOL! huge right LOL! i think need 2 years to get that hahha

    The Corporate Athlete>> WOW, great to hear that :)

    ammu>> wait till i got six pack first ok? ahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh..i also must post like this! me and brad pitt yo! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. whc part is HUGE here??..LOLLOLLOLOLOL....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hv only 1 thing to say WTF!!!. Hahahhahahaa

    ReplyDelete