Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bali Trip (Part 24) : One of my fav! Sunset @ Uluwatu (Photos + Video)

This is one of my fav spot. Pura Luhur is a Balinese Sea Temple at Uluwatu in Bali. It was built in the 11th century. It is located in Pecatu village, Kuta South District of Badung Regency of Bali. You can witness perfect view of the sunset from the hill. It's feels like heaven, really! Do check out the video taken with wide lens :D (I hope you'll feel what I felt when I was standing up there with my friends!)

Enjoy!





5 comments:

  1. The scenery look damn damn nice ar!! So lucky u spotted the monkey!! As for the video I feel that it is a bit blur ar. Maybe I was wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Scenery! I also wanna visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    tian chad>> yea i think so too. I salah focus kot aha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4th picture impressive.mind share the gears ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cap-A-Ture>> Oh my gears is on the side bar. You can click to enlarge :)

    ReplyDelete