Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vector Art » Me in MARK III ARMOR (IronMan Suit) w/ Exclusive Before and After Viewer

Hi all,

Here's the final IronMan artwork from me. As some of you already know, I've done few artwork of IronMan since 2008. Check out these links : Artwork1, Artwork2, Artwork3, Artwork4. Spent a lots of time to work on this piece as I want to put more effort on the  details, the full body, the floor & the textures. Took me 3 hours to complete the wire-frame & it was pretty hard to find the reference image. Half way working on it, I encountered a problem. I didn't know Flash CS4 wont work well with the latest OS X Lion (see details here). The wire-frame was done using my iMac and remaining vector process (Took another 4 hours) was done using my MBP. Thank god I didn't update the OS yet, else I'm dead.

Do check out the before and after viewer below for details.

TIPS : Slide the green bar to left and right to see the difference.

Any comments appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment