Friday, June 30, 2006

Beauty Of Clouds

Clouds.. clouds..clouds.. I just love it! Dont know why. It makes me happy haha. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll just go outside of the house and look at those clouds, moving smoothly.. wahhhh very nice feeling *no, I'm not weird lol* Oh! and you can even see it forms to something! Hmmmmm.. like animals.. rabbits, dragons etc! :P. Anyways, these photos I took on the way back from Kajang to Cheras. My dad was driving my car. I was sitting infront. Mum, sis and bro at the back. I got so excited looking at the clouds and just snap! snap! and snap! while the car is still moving lol.

Hope it's something new for you guys hehe.. Oh btw, which cloud you guys like the most?! :)









1 comment:

  1. louis vuitton bags has a more vintage shape to it, and is very feminine. These Monogram Vernis all have a similar print, but the design and shape of Monogram Watercolor make them oriented to different styles and preferences. What are you waiting for, buy Patent leather now.

    ReplyDelete