Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blog Plagiarism!

- Edited on 13th March 2009-

*url removed cos he has removed the skin*

Friends, scroll down to see what he have created as his blog header as well as some of his content! He COPIED EXACTLY What I've done before this! Such as photoshop artwork, buttons, title headers etc and just changed the colors LOL! DAMN SMART NOT!

Really unhappy now. FYI, I respect design! it's something you should create/ conceptualize on your own! You can get inspired but this is OMG LOR! LOL!

Tell me guys! What should I do! I don't care if he gets page views by putting his link here cos that's the last thing he gonna get before close down/ change his skin and stuff!

Uffffff!!!












PS : Day 69 of my 365 project is all above! Damn! Cannot forget this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment