Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hot Air Balloons @ Putrajaya

Hi all,

Just came back home from Putrajaya. I was there together with my friend/colleagues (Jen, Jason Zoey and Richard). Why? Coz we went and see DAMN NICE HOT AIR BALLOONS! OMG! REALLY REALLY NICE!!! CANT STOP TAKING PHOTOS LOLOLOL! and thank GOD for the weather! it was SUPERB! HAHAHA. Ok damn ganjiong d lol. Here are some shots taken with my D90 (WIDESLENS WITH NO EDITS!). Just resized them and post it up here. Enjoy.

More after pending posts lol (I tot want to post all but cannot ahhahahah!)













Day 80 of my 365 porject : This sunset photo was taken on the way back to OUG for dinner just now. I have to stopped the car, coz Jenifer said this "OMG! RAMES TURN LEFT NOW! I'M SURE YOU WILL STOP THE CAR AND GET DOWN TO TAKE PIC!" and yes I DID! LOL! Amazing isnt it? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment