Friday, March 6, 2009

My 29th Birthday! Best Birthday Ever!

Hi all,

Really really tired, that's why I didn't get time to update my blog last night! Anyways, here's a lil summary about my day yesterday!

Seriously the best ever birthday! A lots of surprises!

For lunch my colleagues and I went to Pappa Rich Kopitiam at Puchong! Then in the office I was really shocked to see Cherrie and Brandon with birthday cake! (Jason too cos he was on leave yesterday but showed up!) . Later at night, I went to Italiannese, The Gardens to celebrate with LOL gang (remember my Penang Trip buddies?). Oh! must tell you guys this! I got a gifts from them all........ hmmm something that I can never thought I'll get as birthday present! See below!!!

Thanks everyone for the birthday messages! (sms, mms, facebook!, msn and my blog!!!) You all MADE my day!

More detailed post on this soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment