Thursday, March 12, 2009

Case Closed + TGIF!

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to all for your feedback. comments, critiques and support. Appreciated it all. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh with my words etc. Hey come on, I'm normal human too. Some of you said, if only he credit by placing my name in his blog, all this wont happened. Well, frankly speaking.. I don't even mind if he credit me or not, well at least can try exploring new styles or something rather than creating the same thing by changing bit here and there. That's what I can't stand. Anyways, he realized what he has done was wrong and apologized in the previous post (one of the comment).

Well Cairell, if you're reading this, I hope you'll change. Like some of my friends who visited and commented on your shoutmix said, you got talent. We all can see that. Try utilizing it in better ways in the future. It's time for you to prove that you can do better alright? Do surprise us.

Do let me know if you guys have anything to share about this.

For now, case closed.

(Ok time to post my normal stuff) I just came back from One U. I was there with my colleagues for Angie's Farewall @ TGIF. Photos taken with Jason's A700. I didnt bring camera today coz no mood. Thanks Jason for the photos.

PS: Amuleto food photos, coming up next! :)





Day 70 of my 365 project - Different type of Jasmine flower + green bokehs!



No comments:

Post a Comment