Thursday, July 2, 2009

Marine Case launch by Panasonic Malaysia

Mayday! Mayday!

I have to postpone "Nokia 5800 Gathering" for tomorrow coz thought of sharing a fresh post from me! Well I just came back from Luna Bar. I was there together with some bloggers for the launch of "Marine Case for Panasonic Lumix". Guess what! Now you can take underwater photos (depths of up to 130 feet!) + access all of your camera's functions, and use either your camera's internal flash, or use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe. This marine case is also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes. Cool eh? :).

Oh! I also took part in dancing game lol! Got myself a thermos ahah! I'll post the video once got it from my friends heheh. For now, 1 photo taken by Howard, thanks buddy. Last but not least, thanks Jen for inviting me to the event! Had a great time! Really!

More detailed post soon after allllllllll the pending posts lol.

















4 comments: