Sunday, July 26, 2009

Men's Health Run

I'M SUPER DUPER TIRED!!!!!!!!! WHY???????

Coz I just came back home from Putrajaya. Few of us went there to participate in Men's Health Run! My one kind of last minute, so can only took part in the fun run, which is 5km. My target was to complete the run in 30 min! and and I did it! muahahhaha! *i can't feel my leg d lol*. Meaning 10 km will roughly took me around 1 hour? hmmmmm. Let's see if I can do that in the next run! Which is just next week lol!!

Ok lar, time to go to bed. Tomorrow gotta go gym lol! Nites everyone.

ps: Thanks Jason for the photo. Taken using his N97.



4 comments:

  1. Ahaha want to do better in the next run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fast lor. i actually did 5km less than 1/2 hours during kl marathon..but the other 5km i start to pancit..finish in 40+ mins! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. u shd change ur name to James since the pix every1 started w a J alphabet.

    ReplyDelete