Sunday, July 19, 2009

Worldwide Photowalk & BBQ

OMG!!! I can't feel my leg LOL! Just came back home after spending 1 day outside! Taking photos and went for bbq!

Early morning, went to Restoran Sri Shalimar to meet some of the photogs from flickr for the 2nd Annual Worldwide Photowalk! We started off from ChowKit till CapSquare! Had a lots of fun taking portraits shot + meeting new people! :)

After that rush to Damasara for BBQ with colleagues. Our Creative Director, Noor aka drNoor prepared a lots of foods for us to eat lol. Had crazy time there... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok lar, more photos soon ok. Here are some of it to share :)















3 comments:

  1. ...ah, I missed it (registered myself but not available at that day) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I never hear about there photo gatherings?? =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee.. looks like very fun wor :)

    ReplyDelete